TOR Chimney & Fireplace
Here at TOR Chimney, we are devoted to customer satisfaction. We pride ourselves on the strong relationships we build with our community. We are a small business operating in the Philadelphia area, and chimneys and fireplaces are our passion. We are experts at every fireplace-related tasks, including inspections, repairs, cleanings, installations and more. We are PA fireplace installation experts, and we believe that every job we take is an opportunity to make our community more beautiful.
We are committed to providing our customers with not only the best products, but the best experiences. Today, we want to bring attention to our commercial fireplace installation services, and explain how a fireplace can improve the atmosphere of your business.
In the Philadelphia area, linear wood and gas fireplaces are becoming more and more popular with customer-facing businesses. Hotels and restaurants are adding a spectacular flair to their spaces with the help of beautiful, modern fireplace options. Here at TOR, we supply only the best, typically installing European Home Fireplaces for our commercial clients. These linear wood and gas fireplaces add a WOW-factor for guests with their sleek design. They are fit to blend in with any interior atmosphere, and make businesses shine by bringing a unique flavor to the space.
We love our commercial clients, and we believe that the businesses of southeastern PA are our partners and friends. To learn more about our installation services, please visit our installations page.
PA Fireplace Installation
Do you own or manage a customer-facing business? Looking into a fireplace installation for your customer-facing experience is a great start to a brighter future. But it’s only the first step! Contact us to set up a consultation today, and we will talk with you personally to assess your business needs.
Chimney Sweep Malvern PA
Fireplaces and chimneys are complex systems that require expert care. But for everything from cleanings to inspections and installations to repairs, there is one chimney sweep Malvern PA trusts. TOR Chimney is a community-focused, family business that has been providing excellent chimney and fireplace service to the area for over 15 years. As we enter into the cool autumn weather, fireplaces are sparking up throughout the suburban streets. It’s a good time of year to review your heating systems, and take account of your firewood and resources.
Today we want to talk about the proper storage and care of firewood. We’ll provide some pointers for keeping your fire wood safe, dry and sanitary throughout the coming months.
4 Tips for Storing Your Firewood
- Find a place not on soft soil. By keeping your firewood off of soft soil, you reduce the chances that it will absorb rain, mud and other dampness. This will help to maintain the integrity of your firewood, especially over long periods of time.
- Cover your firewood. Unless you have an indoor storage location, you will need to find a basic covering for your firewood to protect it from the elements. A sturdy tarp will do. Make sure that this is fastened to stay in place through heavy weather conditions.
- Stack your firewood efficiently. Make sure that your firewood is stacked in an efficient way to maximize storage space.
- Find a place close to your home. Keep your firewood within very short walking distance so that it can be easily retrieved in poor weather conditions. The last thing you want is to have to hike through acres of snow for a couple logs.
Make sure that you get the most out of your firewood. To read about the most efficient firewood heating systems available, check out our page on wood fire inserts.
Do you have any chimney or fireplace work that needs doing? Get in touch with us today to schedule a consultation. We’d love to talk about your home and fireplace needs.
We are TOR Chimney, a trusted provider of gas fireplace inserts NJ. We are an all-purpose provider of all fireplace- and chimney-related services, including cleaning, repairs, installations, and more. We are a family business with over 15 years of experience under our belt, and we’re a one-stop-shop for all your chimney-related needs. Serving our community is our #1 priority, and when we take on a job, we are committed to your satisfaction.
Summer is coming to an end, and that magical time of year is coming back around. Families will huddle around their fireplaces again, sharing stories, happiness, and laughter. Here at TOR Chimney, we consider this a wonderful and cherished experience. To us, the fireplace is a sacred staple in the home. And with the cold months coming just around the corner, it’s time to reevaluate the heating systems in your home.
Why Should You Upgrade to a Gas Fireplace Insert?
With the cold months coming soon, it is the best possible time to consider upgrading to a gas fireplace insert. We are passionate about gas fireplaces, and we believe that they are superior to traditional fireplaces for several reasons. These include:
- Efficiency: Gas fireplaces provide much more heat to your home, much quicker than wood-burning fireplaces.
- Safety: Gas fireplaces do not emit dangerous or flammable chemicals into your chimney or home, as traditional fireplaces often do.
- Convenience: No more chopping logs or buying firewood! Flick your fireplace on or off with one simple switch.
- Environment: Gas burning fireplaces are much better for the environment – in terms of both fuel consumption and pollution concerns.
Read more about the benefits of these systems in our service page on gas fireplace inserts.
Looking For Gas Fireplace Inserts NJ?
Don’t hesitate! Contact TOR Chimney today to request a consultation and hear more about our gas insert installations. We would love to talk with you about the particular needs of your home, and give you a detailed estimate for any job you want us to take on.
Trusted Providers of NJ Wood Stove Inserts
For the last 16 years, we at TOR Chimney have established ourselves as the premiere chimney service providers in our community. A local, family business, we specialize in all chimney and fireplace related jobs. Among other achievements, we have become the trusted providers of NJ wood stove inserts. We believe that wood and gas fireplace inserts make great additions to any homes. We always strive to help our community in the most impactful ways we can, and right now that means providing information on one of our favorite service installations: wood stove inserts!
3 Reasons We Love Wood Stove Inserts
Here are 3 of the key benefits that wood stove inserts provide over their competition.
- More efficient: wood stove inserts burn more efficiently than traditional fireplaces. Traditional models typically vent a lot of heat up through the chimney. This is heat that is lost to the interior of your home. Wood stove inserts distribute more of the heat directly into your home.
- Safer, and eco-friendlier: wood stove inserts release less harmful emissions and pollution than traditional wood burning fireplaces. This keeps your home safe, and the environment healthy.
- Maintain the wood aesthetic: we get it. Gas fireplaces aren’t an option for some people, because they just don’t capture that homey, wood-burning ambiance. Well luckily, this is one leg up that wood-stove inserts have on gas inserts. They are fed and burn real wood logs, for a real wood experience.
Visit our service page on wood stove inserts to learn why more and more people are making the switch.
Get Your Wood Stove Insert
There’s no time like the present to improve your home. Whether it’s about having a more efficient heating unit, a safer chemical ecosystem, or returning to a traditional wood-burning aesthetic, wood stove inserts can provide a benefit to any home. Contact us now to set up a consultation. When it comes to installations, repairs, inspections, cleanings, or any other chimney-related jobs, TOR Chimney has your back.